Tuesday, November 11, 2008

happy veteran's day!


ok so i had planned to blog the day after elections, but some of the overtly prejudiced comments i read on facebook almost ruined my joyous mood. anyway, i am happy that Obama took the title....also, i hope everyone remembers that it is Veteran's Day


hmmmm on an entirely different note, i got my new passport today! my old one had expired, and since i will be studying abroad in the spring, i needed to renew it. it's so hi-tech, and i think they are making them nearly impossible to fake now. i'm happy with my picture and can't wait to fill the pages with my travels!


my weekend was not too eventful....i went salsa dancing on thusday and friday night, watched the UT vs. Baylor game on saturday (which we won), then celebrated our victory that night by going downtown with my girls. as usual, we had a good time


in preparation for the release of Twilight, i have decided to re-read the first book. i felt like i needed a refresher haha. yall should read it too, and go see the movie on its opening night

No comments: