Friday, January 9, 2009

broken resolution!


9 days into the new year and one of my resolutions are already broken! i said that i wanted to blog daily but obviously that hasn't happened haha! it has been 4 days since my last post....that's ok, i hope i am forgiven...

i am now back in austin, chillin with my girls and just having a good time. but most importantly i am getting things in order and ready for the semester. i had to borrow some cables from my neighbor so i could jumpstart my car lol, and i also had to get some air in my tires. i still haven't started unpacking yet but i have only been here a day so that's not too bad.

my friends video'd my ordeal of trying to use the jumper-cables and i will post that as soon as i load it from my camera. well that is all...this is a pic from my last night in California with my two favorite men!

love!

No comments: