Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vegetarian Chili Recipe


I just realized that i have only posted one recipe, and that was for the fajitas (i'm glad y'all liked them)! but one of my other favorite dishes to make is this meatless chili, it's SO good! i found this recipe online and I want to make sure I give credit to its author so i'm just going to give you the link. Click here for the recipe. now as usual, i alter the recipe to my liking. i personally don't like the taste of jalepeƱos so i just don't put them in. And i add the corn way before it says to in the directions. oh and i only use 2 cans of tomatoes. so basically, i just do my own thing and follow this as a guide haha. especially out here in spain, because i haven't been able to find all of the ingredients in the grocery store. so try it out, let me know if you like it (or let me know if you don't). i'll think of what other things i like to cook and post more at some point.

peace love blessings
AMB

No comments: