Thursday, July 31, 2008

last day of july


i can't believe that it's already the end of july! today has been somewhat uneventful, with the exception of me knocking out a beat. i'm actually very excited about it, and i'm already writing some lyrics. i love projects that are completely me, because i have total control. even thought the song is just in the beginning phase, i can feel that it's a song of passion.
tonight i'm gonna go salsa dancing in San Francisco. i haven't decided which club yet, but you'll know when i know, since i will post it to my twitter.
oooh, some exciting news: just two days ago i was invited to the 2008 Flow Conference. it's a media-centered conference, and they have asked me to comment on reality tv. i'm ecstatic, but it's not until october 9-11! so i have a little while haha!
well i have to get ready to take my little brothers to football practice in a little while....

much love,
A'Keiba

No comments: