Monday, July 14, 2008

my first post!


sooo.....i guess i should begin by welcoming everyone to my blog page! i don't know why it took me so long to get one lol! my dad was like "you don't have a blog? oh, you gotta get up on that!" so i took his advice and now here we are.
Right now i am chillin in california with my family but i will be back in austin soon enough. i have been away from school for what seems like forever! i guess you can say i'm a bit of a nerd, and i take that as a compliment...i really enjoy learning new things, especially since i major in music production and film production, 2 of my passions.
This summer has been great so far, and i'm just really blessed to have such great family and friends. i went to the Glow in the Dark concert which featured Lupe Fiasco, NERD, Rihanna, and Kanye West! the entire show was absolutely AMAZING! we got to meet Mr. West backstage after the show and he is such a nice person, and he has a really good sense of humor! great experience, fun times, and beautiful memories...many more to come

much love,
A'Keiba


No comments: