Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Caught in the act!!


of surfing, that is! well actually, i'm kinda doing more chillin than surfing in this pic haha. my family and i were at turtle bay resort in hawaii, working on our show and i guess someone snapped a picture of me lookin a mess on my surf board! i wasn't concerned in the least bit with how cute (or should i say not lol) i was out there, because i was having a blast! if you've never surfed, i recommend you try it at least once, it's an amazing feeling.

someone told me i was posted on this site so i had to check it out. i will often post other things i find about myself on the internet, so you can check back here to see what's going on and what's true or not. promise to do my best to sort fact from fiction ;-)

AMB

2 comments:

William said...

And i bet you didnt get your hair wet!

A'Keiba said...

Actually I did! That was at the very beginning of my surf adventure, before the ocean engulfed me and I fell off my board haha