Sunday, April 26, 2009

it's about time!

dear darlings (i think that's my new fave term or endearment),

i am finally sitting down to give you a necessary update of what's going on with me. i already apologized for the months of down time so that's out of the way! Whew, i'm assuming you forgive me if you're reading this, but you know what they say about assuming haha...

anyway, i am very excited to announce that my family and i will be premiering in a show on A&E called Hammertime! it's gonna be great, and i'm super excited about it. the show starts in June (i will get you a more specific date as soon as i'm sure) so look out for us!

next line of business is this whole school thing. i am sooo ready for the semester to be over. don't get me wrong, i'm as geeky as they come and i love learning, but i am just so done with this semester. it's gone by quickly but at the same time not quick enough (if that makes any sense). i still have 2 major projects, a presentation, a short research paper, an evaluation, plus 3 final exams (*takes a breath*). just wanted to vent about that for a sec but now i'm good.

lastly, i should be packing right now, getting ready for my flight that's in less than 5 hours. i am currently in California at home with the family (we had to shoot a commercial and wrap some things up for the show), but i'm heading back to Austin to make it back in time for classes monday morning. Yeesh, talk about craziness!

well darlings, that's all for now. and i will really try to be better about this whole keep-my-blog-up-to-date thing ;-)

much love,
AMB (those would be my initials)

1 comment:

A'Keiba said...

i'm thinking that i will actually stop posting my videos on youtube and just put everything here...so i guess it will be better than my youtube channel!