Saturday, June 27, 2009

update update UPDATE!


it's about time, right?!if you follow me on twitter then you know i have been talking about updating my blog for some time now. and of course, at 2:27am i am sitting here blogging, night time is the right time, people!

so what have i been up to, you may ask? i have just mostly been focusing on summer classes here at UT Austin. Oh and also our family show Hammertime premiered on June 14th @10/9C on A&E and there will be another new episode this sunday, so tune in (please & thank you!).

let's see, what else?! hmmm...i went to las vegas with my family last weekend, and it was amazing! my dad put on a great show (as ever), sarah, jeremiah and i got to sing, while booby got down with papa bear on the dance moves! then, to sum it all up, i got to spend father's day with the most amazing man in the world, my daddy. nothing is better than family, always remember that.

i'm sure there are other things that occurred in my life but i can't remember haha. i will keep you updated much more often. but also follow me on twitter, i tweet throughout the day so that's a good way to keep in contact with me. have a good night y'all

AMB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keiba, U don't know me but, I'm a 24 yr old musician from buffalo,NY and I was wondering if you had a need for musicians or if you had your own. i'm a drummer primarily, couldn't find an email for you but email me at teaspoon103084@yahoo.com, also check out my myspace... myspace.com/thermg

Staff said...

Found your blog after following you on Twitter!

Looking forward to reading your updates here too!

Harold from Facebook

Anonymous said...

hi! u may ahv seen my comment on twitter (@K3LLY_R0X5 thats me!)! would it be ok if u posted all of ur family's twitter usernames? i'm only following ur dad & u, & i've seen ur mom, booby, & ur cousin posting stuff on twitter (from HAMMERTIME)! thx sooo much!! <333