Monday, June 1, 2009

short & sweet


just wanted to put up a quick post before i go to sleep. since my last post, i have been spending a lot if time with my family. i traveled to Mississippi for my cousin's graduation, came back to austin for my roommate's grad (plus some other good friends), and this past weekend i went home to California for my little bother's grad from 8th grad and my cousin's high school grad. i took my good friend home with me and she got to meet the crazy fam, she says she had a good time. i will post some pictures soon.

also, the HammerTime A&E website has been updated with some cool new info, where you can see family photos and get some brief introductions to each family member. i can't wait for the show to start! June 14th @10/9C.

well that's all for now! more to come, but i'm super tired right now so i'm gonna get some sleeeeeeeeepppp. buenas noches

AMB

1 comment:

Fee said...

I was liking the short snippet of the song you were singing in the studio on the premiere of your show tonight. I heard "I wanna get to know you"...I think. DO you have that track out? Can we hear it online?