Saturday, November 13, 2010

Flick of the Day


Parisian Flowers



I don't assume that everyone has looked through all 1700+ of my photos on my Facebook page (or that you're even my friend), so I have decided to showcase a photo from my library daily, along with the story of the picture...it will justly be called the "Flick of the Day."


The photo featured today is from just outside of the beautiful Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France. I was so enraptured by the garden that sits alongside the iconic church, I had to take a picture. With the sun shining radiantly down on me, as if being in the garden was a blessing in itself, I felt...fulfilled. Of course, the feeling only lasted for the day and after I was on to seek new and even more amazing things, promising never to be satisfied on this journey of life, vowing never to stop yearning for the immaculate beauty I've been granted the senses to behold.

No comments: