Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


I have to dedicate this post to my beautiful mommy, Stephanie, whom i love so much. She is my heart, and one of the strongest women i know. it is an honor to know her, and a blessing to be her child. she is a shining example of everything a mother, wife, daughter, and sister should be. I truly know that God tipped the scales in my favor when I was born to this woman, because there is nothing a person can do to deserve someone who loves them so much and so well! I love you mama, and I will always strive to be the woman you are and have raised me to be!

Happy Mother's Day

AMB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey AKeiba, I love you and Sarah"s hair. I am a nurse with a busy schedule and need my hair done. Who does yours and How can I get in touch with them?.. BTW I live in Antioch, Ca. Your show is great and you CAN sing. thanks so much grandiva777@AOL.COM