Saturday, May 16, 2009

oh yes, i made it!


i had my two exams today, one in biology and one in english literature, and now i am finally finished for the semester. i feel pretty good about the EngLit test, i was able to write some very detailed answers about the majority of the questions asked. but then came the bio exam, ruining everything i was happy about. i studied, but it seems i studied things not asked on the exam. that's the problem with multiple choice, you can't explain or reason your way through. just bubble in an answer. but what is done is done, and "que sera, sera." i can't change what i've already finished so there is no use in worrying myself about it. plus, i'm glad to be finally finished for the semester!

so now i am just chillin, taking a little time to relax and unwind after all the tension of my studies. it was definitely more of a challenge than i expected keeping up with my schoolwork this semester. and summer school is right around the corner, so i don't have that much of a break ahead of me. but that's alright, you know what they say about idle hands...so i like to stay busy.

i'm so excited and proud that two of my cousins will be graduating from high school this month! Big achievement, and keep on striving for more knowledge. Congratulations Shanterrica Graham and Jamaris Knighten!! i love y'all both, and will be there to see you accept your diplomas. so that means i have some traveling in my very near future ;-)

that is all for now my darlings, have a good weekend.

AMB

No comments: