Sunday, May 10, 2009

School's out!!


yessss!! school is done. well for this semester. and i don't know why i'm even that excited, because i have 2 finals on May 16th, and then i start summer school not too long after that. but whatever, let me not rain on my own parade.

this is a picture one of my friends snapped while we were out celebrating the end of the semester. we were dancing up a storm haha, and i had a good time just being out and not worrying about anything being due for one of my classes!

i want to take this time to say congratulations
to all my friends who are graduating this semester. i am more proud of y'all than you know, and i can't wait to see all of you succeed in your future endeavors. i will be moving onward and upward with y'all soon enough.

so now i'm about to go do some hot yoga, then i'm gonna keep organizing my life and getting everything at my house in order. i feel so displaced because my room is a mess and things are not where they should be, so i need to handle that ASAP.

AMB

No comments: